Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Hobbit Pop-Up Card

For Christmas we gave my brother's family a movie pass for the Hobbit for his family.  We wanted to think of a cool way to give them the card and I thought of making a pop-up card.  It was the first time I've ever made a pop-up card, so it took a little practice.  I've had a lot of practice cutting stuff out with exacto blades for school, so that wasn't the hard part.  The tricky part was making sure everything folded up correctly, and did not stick up out of the card when it was closed.
I forgot to take pictures of it before I sent it off, so these are the best pictures I have, kindly sent to my by my sister-in-law.

I made a movie theater, where lots of characters are watching the Hobbit! 

The dwarf is going to have trouble seeing the movie over that dragon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment