Thursday, June 20, 2013

BattleStar Galactica Original and Re-Imagined Comparison

My sister in law is watching BattleStar Galactica and it got me excited about it agian.  It really was a pretty dang good show! Anyway, I don't expect her to go crazy and watch the original series, [a lot of people can't handle it (and if you think that's bad, don't even think about BattleStar 1980)], but I decided to make this chart comparing the original to the re-imagined show. There are some random crossovers for sure like Boxey, and for some reason they reversed the names of the sport and card games.  I have no idea why.  Anyway, there are some Easter eggs and tributes to the original series that you might find interesting knowing just a little bit about the original show.  There might be more I didn't think of, but this was all from this evening!

Battlestar Galactica, Original and Re-Imagined


Original Theme


New Theme

No comments:

Post a Comment